Click each date on the next screen to see specific restrictions concerning min night stay and min number of occupants for each cabin. This does not mean no availability, just a minimum # of nights and people for the cabins.
Wilderness Lodge Rates
The 2023 Rates “per person” are as follows: (All rates are based on minimum of double occupancy/2 night stay. Single occupancy and single night rates are limited/may be available and must be made directly with the resort. Contact us for rates and options) *Please note there is a min 2 night stay requirement for all cabins, as noted on next screen marked in red restrictions for all dates
|Cabin||Min occupancy||Max Occupancy||Per person per night||Adult||Child||Single Occupancy Peak *when available||Single Occupancy Non Peak *when available|
|Turkey Run Upper||4||8||$105.00||$44.00||n/a||n/a|
|Turkey Run Lower||2||6||$105.00||$44.00||$195.00||$180.00|
- Jack’s Cabin, Summer House, Rock Cottage, King Hilltops: $121/night per adult, $55/night per child
- Upper and Lower Turkey Run: $105/night per adult, $44/night per child
- Hilltop Cabins Standard Rate: $110/night per adult, $44/night per child
- Riverside Suites: $132/night per adult, $55/night per child
- Adults rates are 13 and up. Child rates are from 3 years to 12 years old. Children 2 and under are free. *confirmation of child’s age at time of stay must be confirmed before reservations can be finalized. Each child’s age MUST entered on the reservation.
As part of your package, we offer a 3-course dinner and a full hot breakfast included with each nights stay, along with use of our resort amenities including the in ground salt water pool, hot tub, rec room, mini golf, tree house, disc golf, hiking trails, and river access- hence why our rates are based on a “per person” fee. Please note that there is a 20% discretionary gratuity added at check out for our staff based on the dining service only.
We have a number of dog friendly cabins. There is a one time pet fee of $40 for the first dog and an $10 additional for a second dog (max 2 dogs per cabin). *this fee is per cabin, not per reservation
Deposit Info: We require a deposit equal to the first night’s stay to confirm your reservation.
If you cancel 10 days before your reservation date then we provide a full refund minus $25 cancellation fee per deposit/cabin. If you must cancel within the 10-day window then a cabin credit to be applied toward a rescheduled booking within 1 calendar year, minus a $10 processing fee will be issued. Cancellations made with 24 hours or less can not be rescheduled, no credit is issued, and are non-refundable. Early departures will still be required to pay in full. *HOLIDAY RESERVATIONS: Cancellations made 10 days or less prior to reservation date for holiday bookings are nonrefundable and no credit will be issued.
Just a few other general reminders:
- Gratuity is added to your invoice based on your dining. This covers your wait and bar staff, along with housekeeping and can be reviewed on your final invoice.
- Please get a car pass for visiting the campground so they can identify you as a Lodge guest
- Boxed lunch requests can be made at check in or during dinner the previous night if not made prior to arrival
Wilderness Lodge Well being Efforts 2023
We are pleased to welcome you to Wilderness Lodge! We want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team. Please review the following information about some of the changes you can expect when you arrive and during your stay at the lodge. All procedures and adapted programming are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and applicable governing authorities.
Arrival and Departures:
- *no early check ins can be accommodated at this time. All check ins are 3pm or after. Check out is 11am.
- A valid credit card must be presented and on file prior to departure
- After your room has been cleaned and checked for your arrival, you will be the only person entering your room
- Requests for extra linens may be made at breakfast
- Main dinner time is 6:30pm. To ensure a pleasant and safe dining experience, the dining room will be limited per seating so additional seating times may be added. *.You may request seating outside if available or to-go plates in advance
- Breakfast is served from 8:30-10am daily.